Saturday, April 4, 2009

Where Dost I Write?

Octamom asked this question, and I think it's an interesting one. It seems that mommy bloggers have a lot to contend with if they want to write. Me, I just sit down and type. Biggest interruption I get is Steven asking me for a cup of coffee. Here's my sanctuary.



Blogging, to me, is therapy. Most of what I write never sees the light of day. My dashboard is a smorgasbord of words, thoughts and ideas, most of which will be deleted. (kinda makes you wonder about my posting process, don't it?)

4 comments:

Woman in a Window said...

I feel empty when I don't write something. I make the time.

Neat to see your space.

Janet said...

What a nice room. I have many many posts languishing in draft mode.

Suldog said...

Nice place to write. My spot is by a window with the shades drawn and a poinsettia plant that is shedding leaves. Maybe if I change my location, my attitude will change?

Nah.

Tillybud said...

What a tranquil writing spot. Keep tapping away won't you.